Friday, June 17, 2011

Financial Accounting?

So seriously what the hell. Financial Accounting test in less than 3 hours later, and I don't think I've finished studying the whole thing. Well, whatever.

Like seriously, why should be memorize the formula, when Google can actually answer all those things? Can't the education system change along the improvement of technology?

Shouldn't the test be done in computer as in future IF we do work as accountants there'll be software assisting us along the way? We do need the foundation of accounting, but all the while, the format is the same. Shouldn't we focus more on our future instead of staying back with the foundation? Boring~

No, seriously, with Google, you can just search on the format of Statement of Financial Position with just few clicks away. Same goes to how to calculate Margin and Markup. There's even calculators for it. So why the hassle of bringing the calculator, which reminds me I should really remember to bring it later.

And I don't understand why there's few different terms for the same thing. Accounting is confusing enough for me, and yet more terms are created to confuse me more! Seriously what the hell? (Kind of like promoting Avril Lavigne's song).

Ahh! Money and time is wasted to study for 1 stupid test. Luckily a good bro Ken Zen accompanied me through the whole shit while studying for his own CAT exam this Saturday. Not to mention Jackson who's got nothing related to this were there too. Thanks bros. Appreciate much!


I think my head will grow bald soon too!

Peace out!

No comments:

 
;