Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Great Evening

It was an unexpected evening for me. Woke up at 3, wondering who's free to have breakfast with me!

With a reply from Deepak, as he and I woke up around the same time, haven't had any food in our stomach, we hang out at a mamak nearby.

Surprised, he is a completely different person since last time. He has become so matured that I don't know him anymore. It's good news for him, as bright future will shine up upon him.

Our conversations were simple. It's about what we're doing for our future. It makes me realize that many of us are not exposed enough to the world. We are limited to what we see in our daily life. I'm considered lucky enough to be exposed a bit more than the usual, but there's a lot more to see in this world.

A great tea session, whereby I learned a lot of stuffs again today.


This is the great guy I'm talking about. Deepak Konasaigran

What do you know? An average student who's blessed to be exposed to much more stuffs compared to me.

Cheers bro. We shall achieve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brooo! Not so great la! Hahaha!
Normal only. We are skilled in our own ways remember! We've loads to learn together and we'll be bosses maaaa! Tk care buddy

 
;