Thursday, June 23, 2011

3 days in a row

Damn. 3 days in a row at Beer Factory. I can really "punch card" at there soon. I even posted "I should really quit drinking" recently in Facebook, but the situation seems to be worsen.

This few days, not really been in a good mood. All because I saw some of her tweet, mentioning it's gonna be their 2nd month anniversary. I really thought that it'll be just fine. But it didn't.

Really thought that it'll be over, I can let go, move on, get my own new life. It ALMOST went well until I met her again the other day. Instant, every effort I made to let go seems worthless. All the heart warming moments flash into my mind instantly. Then for 5 seconds, I couldn't react. I even walked away when she said "Hi". I do not know how to respond. Well, I did apologize to her the day after.


Browsing over my own profile pictures, and I found this. I think it's taken around 3 years ago? Couldn't recall. Didn't realize I still keep a picture of her. Damn I was skinny. *admiring self*

And now, it has come to this.


The guy beside her, not me anymore. What can I say? Move on? Told myself N times of that. Let go? Told my self NN times of that. Forget her? Told myself NNN times of that. All didn't work. 

Keep myself busy, try not to think of her, didn't really work at all. The reason I wanna quit alcohol because it makes me think about her again and again. Couldn't control :/

Now I feel like I'm Mark Zuckerberg (Founder of Facebook), blog about a girl while he's drunk. *I'm not at the moment*. The difference is, I'm not creating Facemash that allows you to rate girls, and I'm not really bitching bout the girl. Oh ya, I also didn't create Facebook. 

Oh ya! Forget to mention that I learned a new word today! 


Dipsomania - Refers to an insatiable craving for alcoholic beverages.
(I might be dipsomania at times)

I pretty much sum up what I should really really do to unstuck myself with this situation. 
- Control my emotions, instead of letting my emotions controlling me.
- Be more mature, let go and wish them happy.
- Move on

Sounds familiar? Pretty much. Haha! 

Don't think I'll get to quit alcohol in the near future. One of the reasons that gave me the opportunity to know more people. Not just normal people, but great people, full of exciting life experiences, and are willing to share them.

I mean, what are the chances you get to meet YOUNG and SUCCESSFUL entrepreneurs? I met 2 now in my life, and I know that I will know more of them. Those life experiences they talk about, the way they see life, is totally different from us, the "lower-level" person I would say. And they have control over their life. Do you have control over your life? 

Learn so much from them, and I guess I need to apply them like, NOW! 

First step - Get enough sleep.

Night peeps

Heartbreaking moments are over. Now it's time to achieve!

2 comments:

Elly with the half said...

hun.....i know how u feel :)

henry said...

i know you do :)

 
;