нєияч шоиģ
Saturday, October 15, 2011
4th Quarter of the year
HOLA! I'm back! Miss me?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow me on Twitter!
"Join me on Facebook!
RSS
Contact
Blogger templates
Custom Search
Popular Posts
Friends? Strangers?
So many friends are turning 21 this year. Well it makes sense since I've turned 21 this year too. Attend 2 birthday parties yesterday....
3 days in a row
Damn. 3 days in a row at Beer Factory. I can really "punch card" at there soon. I even posted "I should really quit drinking...
Facts
Fact 1 : I'm useless. Fact 2 : I'll change Fact 1 Fact 3 : It won't happen in 1 day. Fact 4 : It'll happen in 1 year. ...
Cool Mathematics
ROMANCE MATHEMATICS Smart man + smart woman = romance Smart man + dumb woman = affair Dumb man + smart woman = marriage Dumb man + dumb woma...
Rm3000?
In Malaysia, the average family income is RM3,000 /month (where father works, mother doesn't). I understand there are many families whos...
I copied this from someone's blog :D
It's not the fault of student if he/she fails because the year ONLY has 365 days...Typical academic year for a student: 1. Sundays - 52 ...
(no title)
AQUARIUS - Does It In The Water Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind, loves being in long-term relationships. Can be clums...
The word "Fuck"
The word "Fuck" you say everyday, is not vulgar word. It actually represents a lot of terms. Today I shall teach you about the wor...
(no title)
Calvin went to John's house for dinner. John was talking to his wife:" Sweetie, can you please get the drinks out?" Calvin the...
Financial Accounting?
So seriously what the hell. Financial Accounting test in less than 3 hours later, and I don't think I've finished studying the whole...
Blogroll
Pages
Home
Blog archive
▼
2011
(16)
▼
October
(1)
4th Quarter of the year
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
;
No comments:
Post a Comment